Converted to LiveMath by Robert Curtis and Lee Wayand
2.02: Fundamental Formula - 2.02 - Give It a Try
- N1: 2.02: Fundamental Formula:
- N1.3: 2.02 - Give It a Try:
- N1.3.a: 2.02.G1: Calculating integrals by solving differential equations
- N1.3.b: 2.02.G2: How does LiveMath calculate an integral?
- N1.3.c: 2.02.G3: Velocity and acceleration
- N1.3.d: 2.02.G4: Functions defined by integrals
- N1.3.e: 2.02.G5: Fundamental ideas
- N1.3.f: 2.02.G6: Some measurements coming from the fundamental formula
- N1.3.g: 2.02.G7: Exact and approximate calculations of Infinite Integrals
- N1.3.h: 2.02.G8: Waterloo Tiles
- N1.3.i: 2.02.G9: Bad Integrals
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Jan 19, 2020
Review by: William Williams
Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Courses Completed: Linear Algebra, Probability Theory
Review: I have difficulty learning calculus based math, akin to dyslexia when examining the symbolic forms, equations, definitions, and problems. Mathematica based calculus courses allowed me to continue with my studies because of the option of seeing the math expressed as a programming language for which I have no difficulty in interpreting visually and the immediate feedback of graphical representations of functions, equations, or data makes a huge impact on understanding. Mathematica based calculus courses should be the default method of teaching Calculus everywhere.
Transferred Credits to: Thomas Edison State College
Date Posted: Feb 28, 2020
Review by: Karen N.
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II
Review: Awesome classes! I was really weak with Calculus, so I retook Calc 1 and kept going into Calc 2. I feel like I finally understood Calculus. The finals were pretty thorough, but not nearly as stressful as the blue book exams. I highly recommend these courses!
Transferred Credits to: Various
Date Posted: Mar 16, 2020
Review by: Malia K.
Courses Completed: Applied Calculus
Review: Course was good and fast. I don't like math so I can't say it was fun or anything. Grader was very nice. Software was ok.
Transferred Credits to: University of Maine