Converted to LiveMath by Robert Curtis and Lee Wayand
2.03: Measurements - 2.03 - Give It a Try
- N2: 2.03: Measurements:
- N2.3: 2.03 - Give It a Try:
- N2.3.a: 2.03.G1: Using the Tools: Measurements of accumulation
- N2.3.b: 2.03.G2: Using the Tools: Measurements of length, volume, and mass
- N2.3.c: 2.03.G3: Slicing for area measurements
- N2.3.d: 2.03.G4: Volume measurements for some tubes and horns
- N2.3.e: 2.03.G5: Work
- N2.3.f: 2.03.G6: Champagne glasses with a logarithmic flare
- N2.3.g: 2.03.G7: The derivative of arc length
- N2.3.h: 2.03.G8: Present value of a profit-making scheme
- N2.3.i: 2.03.G9: Linear dimension
- N2.3.j: 2.03.G10: Catfish harvesting
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Mar 17, 2020
Review by: Rebecca M.
Courses Completed: Calculus II, Multivariable Calculus
Review: Fantastic courses! I barely made it through Cal 1, and halfway through Cal 2 I found this program. I took Cal 2 and then Multivariable and I just loved it! SOOOOOOO much better than a classroom+textbook class. I highly recommend!
Transferred Credits to: Tulane University
Date Posted: Feb 25, 2020
Review by: Jessica M.
Courses Completed: Applied Calculus
Review: I highly recommend this course. I started the Kennedy School at Harvard with a last-minute admission, but my application required the Liberal Arts calculus course, so I had to finish the course in 3 weeks. Diane was an awesome instructor! The class was surprisingly interesting. If you need to take calculus fast, this is the program to use.
Transferred Credits to: Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
Date Posted: Apr 29, 2020
Review by: Harlan E.
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II
Review: I did not do well in AP Calculus during my senior year in high school. Instead of trying to cram for the AP exam, I decided to jump ship and go to Distance Calculus to complete Calculus I. This was awesome! I finished Calculus I in about 6 weeks, and then I kept going into Calculus II. I started as a freshman at UCLA with both Calculus I and II done!
Transferred Credits to: University of California, Los Angeles