STEM/Engineering Calculus Enroll Today, Finish Quickly - Calculus Academic CreditsEngineering Calculus course via Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University starts whenever you are ready! Enroll today, start your course today, finish your course as quickly as your academic skills allow.
For many students with strong academic skills and backgrounds, some courses can be finished in as quickly as a few weeks!
Or, take a more relaxed approach - you can take up to 1 year to finish your course.
Why stress out with due dates and course structures that are incompatable with your life and work schedule? Why force yourself to attend classroom lectures on a weekly basis when you can take your calculus course online on your timeline!
Here is a video about how FAST you can potentially complete your Calculus course from Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University:
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Feb 28, 2020
Review by: Karen N.
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II
Review: Awesome classes! I was really weak with Calculus, so I retook Calc 1 and kept going into Calc 2. I feel like I finally understood Calculus. The finals were pretty thorough, but not nearly as stressful as the blue book exams. I highly recommend these courses!
Transferred Credits to: Various
Date Posted: Jan 12, 2020
Review by: Brian Finley
Courses Completed: Calculus II
Review: I took Calculus II through Distance Calculus and can't recommend it enough. Being able to take the course at my own pace while I was working full time was tremendously helpful, especially since I hadn't taken a math course for 5 years prior. The instruction was excellent and the software they used to teach the course was intuitive and facilitated the learning process very well. This calc II class enabled me to take multivariable calc, linear algebra, and real analysis at Harvard University's extension school, which ultimately qualified me for the economics PhD program that I will graduate from next year. 8 years on, I'm still grateful to Professor Curtis and Distance Calculus.
Date Posted: Jan 19, 2020
Review by: William Williams
Student Email: email@example.com
Courses Completed: Linear Algebra, Probability Theory
Review: I have difficulty learning calculus based math, akin to dyslexia when examining the symbolic forms, equations, definitions, and problems. Mathematica based calculus courses allowed me to continue with my studies because of the option of seeing the math expressed as a programming language for which I have no difficulty in interpreting visually and the immediate feedback of graphical representations of functions, equations, or data makes a huge impact on understanding. Mathematica based calculus courses should be the default method of teaching Calculus everywhere.
Transferred Credits to: Thomas Edison State College
Distance Calculus - Curriculum Exploration
- M1: 1.01: Growth:
- M1.1: 1.01 - Basics
- M1.1.a: 1.01.B1: Growth of Line Functions
- M1.1.b: 1.01.B2: Growth of Power Functions
- M1.1.c: 1.01.B3: Growth of Exponential Functions
- M1.1.d: 1.01.B4: Dominance in the Global Scale
- M1.1.e: 1.01.B5: Percentage Growth Rate and Dominance in the Global Scale
- M1.2: 1.01 - Tutorials
- M1.2.a: 1.01.T1: Global Scale
- M1.2.b: 1.01.T2: Linear Models
- M1.2.c: 1.01.T3: Data Analysis and Compromise Lines
- M1.2.d: 1.01.T4: Functions Given by Data Lists: Interpolation and Analysis
- M1.2.e: 1.01.T5: The Trig Functions sin(x) and cos(x)
- M1.2.f: 1.01.T6: Another Linear Model: Drinking and Driving
- M1.3: 1.01 - Give It A Try
- M1.3.a: 1.01.G1: Line Fundamentals
- M1.3.b: 1.01.G2: Global Scale
- M1.3.c: 1.01.G3: Linear Models
- M1.3.d: 1.01.G4: Compromise lines through data
- M1.3.e: 1.01.G5: Green Globs
- M1.3.f: 1.01.G6: Percentage Growth
- M1.3.g: 1.01.G7: Functions given by data lists: Interpolation and analysis
- M1.3.h: 1.01.G8: Another linear model: Drinking and Driving
- M1.3.i: 1.01.G9: Interpolation and Approximation
- M1.4: 1.04 - Literacy
- M1.5: 1.01 Revisited
- M1.5.a: 1.01 Revisited Screencast Lecture Examples
- M1.5.b: 1.01.B1 Revisited
- M1.5.c: 1.01.B2 Revisited
- M1.5.d: 1.01.B3 Revisted
- M1.5.e: 1.01.B4 Revisited
- M1.5.f: 1.01.B5 Revisited
- M1.5.g: 1.01.T1 Revisited
- M1.5.h: 1.01.LS #14 Revisited
- M1.5.i: LS #15 Revisited
- M1.5.j: 1.01.LS #16 Revisited
- M1.5.k: 1.01.LS #19 Revisited