Fall 2020 Calculus II Online Accredited CourseFall 2020 @ Roger Williams University
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Feb 28, 2020
Review by: Teddy M.
Courses Completed: Precalculus, Calculus I
Review: Pros: once you get going, you can go really fast. The visual textbook is pretty cool. The instructors were very responsive. Cons: the movies are great, but the software crashes more than it should. Sometimes it is just a hassle doing things in the software instead of on paper, but once I got used to the software, it was ok.
Transferred Credits to: Texas Christian University
Date Posted: Aug 16, 2020
Review by: Jennifer S.
Courses Completed: Calculus I
Review: The course was intense and required a lot of hard work. Professors ready available to assist when needed. Professors presented and explained materials/course work in detail and provided explanations and resources.
Transferred Credits to: University of New Haven, West Haven, CT
Date Posted: Jan 12, 2020
Review by: Mark Neiberg
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II, Multivariable Calculus
Review: Curriculum was high quality and allowed student to experiment with concepts which resulted in an enjoyable experience. Assignment Feedback was timely and meaningful.
Distance Calculus - Curriculum Exploration
2.01: Measure Area
- N0: 2.01: Measure Area:
- N0.1: 2.01 - Basics
- N0.1.a: 2.01.B1: Measuring Signed Area
- N0.1.b: 2.01.B2: Properties of Integrals
- N0.1.c: 2.01.B3: Approximation via Trapezoids
- N0.2: 2.01 - Tutorials
- N0.2.a: 2.01.T1: Calculation of integrals for area measurements
- N0.2.b: 2.01.T2: Areas suggested by data lists
- N0.2.c: 2.01.T3: Nonsense integrals
- N0.3: 2.01 - Give It a Try
- N0.3.a: 2.01.G1: Plotting and Calculating: Symmetry
- N0.3.b: 2.01.G2: More Plotting and Integrating
- N0.3.c: 2.01.G3: Calculating Some Integrals
- N0.3.d: 2.01.G4: Experiments geared toward breaking the code of the integral
- N0.3.e: 2.01.G5: Using numerical integration
- N0.3.f: 2.01.G6: The Flavor of Calculate
- N0.3.g: 2.01.G7: Estimating the area of a piece of ground
- N0.3.h: 2.01.G8: Integration of data lists
- N0.3.i: 2.01.G9: Integrating, plotting, measuring and guessing
- N0.4: 2.01 - Literacy
- N0.5: 2.01 - Revisited