Fall 2020 Enroll Now, Start Today - Calculus II Academic CreditsFall 2020 @ Roger Williams University
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Apr 13, 2020
Review by: Jorgen M.
Courses Completed: Calculus I
Review: I really enjoyed this course, much more than I thought I would. I needed to finish this course very fast before starting my graduate degree program @ Kellogg. I was able to finish in 3 weeks. I liked the video lectures and the homework process. I highly recommend this course.
Transferred Credits to: Kellogg School of Business, Northwestern Univ
Date Posted: May 3, 2020
Review by: Andris H.
Courses Completed: Applied Calculus
Review: I found out from my MBA program that I needed to finish calculus before starting the MBA. They told me 3 weeks before term started! I was able to finish Applied Calculus from Distance Calculus. Definitely a great class. Thanks Distance Calculus!
Transferred Credits to: SUNY Stony Brook
Date Posted: Feb 28, 2020
Review by: Karen N.
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II
Review: Awesome classes! I was really weak with Calculus, so I retook Calc 1 and kept going into Calc 2. I feel like I finally understood Calculus. The finals were pretty thorough, but not nearly as stressful as the blue book exams. I highly recommend these courses!
Transferred Credits to: Various
Distance Calculus - Curriculum Exploration
2.01: Measure Area
- N0: 2.01: Measure Area:
- N0.1: 2.01 - Basics
- N0.1.a: 2.01.B1: Measuring Signed Area
- N0.1.b: 2.01.B2: Properties of Integrals
- N0.1.c: 2.01.B3: Approximation via Trapezoids
- N0.2: 2.01 - Tutorials
- N0.2.a: 2.01.T1: Calculation of integrals for area measurements
- N0.2.b: 2.01.T2: Areas suggested by data lists
- N0.2.c: 2.01.T3: Nonsense integrals
- N0.3: 2.01 - Give It a Try
- N0.3.a: 2.01.G1: Plotting and Calculating: Symmetry
- N0.3.b: 2.01.G2: More Plotting and Integrating
- N0.3.c: 2.01.G3: Calculating Some Integrals
- N0.3.d: 2.01.G4: Experiments geared toward breaking the code of the integral
- N0.3.e: 2.01.G5: Using numerical integration
- N0.3.f: 2.01.G6: The Flavor of Calculate
- N0.3.g: 2.01.G7: Estimating the area of a piece of ground
- N0.3.h: 2.01.G8: Integration of data lists
- N0.3.i: 2.01.G9: Integrating, plotting, measuring and guessing
- N0.4: 2.01 - Literacy
- N0.5: 2.01 - Revisited