Fall 2020 STEM/Engineering CalculusThe Fall 2020 Engineering Calculus via Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University is best described as: the first semester course introducing Differential and Integral Calculus to STEM/Engineering majors. Please look at the additional links below for further information, and/or explore the menu links to the left to investigate each course and questions you may have about this educational program.
- Engineering Calculus Online Course FAST
- Engineering Calculus Online Course For Credit, Start Immediately
- Engineering Calculus Online Course For Credit Start Today, Finish Quickly
- Engineering Calculus Quick Online Course For Credit, Start Immediately
- Engineering Calculus Accredited Online Course
- Engineering Calculus Fall 2020 Online Course
- Engineering Calculus Online Accredited
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Aug 16, 2020
Review by: Jennifer S.
Courses Completed: Calculus I
Review: The course was intense and required a lot of hard work. Professors ready available to assist when needed. Professors presented and explained materials/course work in detail and provided explanations and resources.
Transferred Credits to: University of New Haven, West Haven, CT
Date Posted: Dec 20, 2019
Review by: Bill K.
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II, Multivariable Calculus, Linear Algebra
Review: I took the whole calculus series and Linear Algebra via Distance Calculus. Dr. Curtis spent countless hours messaging back and forth with me, answering every question, no matter how trivial they might seem. Dr. Curtis is extremely responsive, especially if the student is curious and is willing to work hard. I don't think I ever waited much more than a day for Dr. Curtis to get a notebook back to me. Dr. Curtis would also make videos of concepts if I was really lost. The course materials are fantastic. If you are a student sitting on the fence, trying to decide between a normal classroom class or Distance Calculus classes with Livemath and Mathematica, my choice would be the Distance Calculus classes every time. The Distance Calculus classes are more engaging. The visual aspects of the class notebooks are awesome. You get the hand calculation skills you need. The best summary I can give is to say, given the opportunity, I would put my own son's math education in Dr. Curtis's hands.
Transferred Credits to: None
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2020
Review by: Joe
Courses Completed: Calculus II
Review: This is the most interactive and productive online course I have ever taken. I had taken calculus before but never understood some of the underlying concepts until I took this course. If you want to really learn calculus in a way that will stay with you for the rest of your life, take this course.
Transferred Credits to: The college of New Jersey
Distance Calculus - Curriculum Exploration
- M8: 1.08: DiffEq2:
- M8.1: 1.08 - Basics
- M8.1.a: 1.08.B1: Euler's faker and LiveMath's Runge-Kutta faker
- M8.1.b: 1.08.B2: Simultaneous differential equations: The predator-prey model
- M8.2: 1.08 - Tutorials
- M8.2.a: 1.08.T1: Using a differential equation to analyze Bubba's toot
- M8.2.b: 1.08.T2: Analysis of the predator-prey model
- M8.3: 1.08 - Give It a Try
- M8.3.a: 1.08.G1: Variable interest rates
- M8.3.b: 1.08.G2: Drinking and driving
- M8.3.c: 1.08.G3: Further analysis of the predator-prey model
- M8.3.d: 1.08.G4: The drug equation
- M8.3.e: 1.08.G5: War games
- M8.3.f: 1.08.G6: Logistic harvesting
- M8.3.g: 1.08.G7: The logistic predator-prey model
- M8.3.h: 1.08.G8: Epidemics
- M8.3.i: 1.08.G9: Hints of chaos
- M8.4: 1.08 - Literacy