Summer 2020 Calculus 4 - Multivariable Calculus - Vector Calculus Summer 2020 Online Calculus Academic CreditsSummer 2020 @ Roger Williams University
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Aug 16, 2020
Review by: Jennifer S.
Courses Completed: Calculus I
Review: The course was intense and required a lot of hard work. Professors ready available to assist when needed. Professors presented and explained materials/course work in detail and provided explanations and resources.
Transferred Credits to: University of New Haven, West Haven, CT
Date Posted: May 21, 2020
Review by: Chester F.
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II
Review: I did not enjoy Calculus I at my school. I retook Calculus I, and then Calculus II, over the summer via Distance Calculus and it was awesome. I started my sophomore year back on track and ready for my physics classes. I struggled with the MathLive software but I guess it was alright.
Transferred Credits to: University of North Carolina
Date Posted: Jan 12, 2020
Review by: Mark Neiberg
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II, Multivariable Calculus
Review: Curriculum was high quality and allowed student to experiment with concepts which resulted in an enjoyable experience. Assignment Feedback was timely and meaningful.
Distance Calculus - Curriculum Exploration
VC.04 - Trajectories
- V4: VC.04 - Trajectories:
- V4.1: VC.04 - Basics
- V4.1.a: VC.04.B1: Vector fields and their trajectories
- V4.1.b: VC.04.B2: Flow of vector fields along curves; flow of vector fields across curves: Visual inspection
- V4.1.c: VC.04.B3: Flow of vector fields along curves; flow of vector fields across curves
- V4.2: VC.04 - Tutorials
- V4.2.a: VC.04.T1: Flow across and flow along: Visual inspection
- V4.2.b: VC.04.T2: Differential equations and and their associated vector fields
- V4.2.c: VC.04.T3: Flow across and along a curve and the sign of the dot product
- V4.2.d: VC.04.T4: The 2D electric field
- V4.2.e: VC.04.T5: Troubleshooting plots of vector fields
- V4.3: VC.04 - Give It a Try
- V4.3.a: VC.04.G1: Looking for sinks (drains)
- V4.3.b: VC.04.G2: Flow along and flow across
- V4.3.c: VC.04.G3: Normals, tangents and dot plots
- V4.3.d: VC.04.G4: The most important vector field of them all: The gradient field
- V4.3.e: VC.04.G5: Differential equations and their associated vector fields
- V4.3.f: VC.04.G6: Trajectories: Can they cross?
- V4.3.g: VC.04.G7: Drifting along with a tumbleweed
- V4.3.h: VC.04.G8: Logistic harvesting revisited
- V4.3.i: VC.04.G9: Water flow with spigots and drains
- V4.3.j: VC.04.G10: 2D Electrical fields
- V4.3.k: VC.04.G11: Gradient fields for max-min, Hamiltonian fields for level curves, and implicitly defined functions
- V4.4: VC.04 - Literacy