Summer 2020 MBA Calculus Courses - Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University Summer 2020 Online Calculus Academic CreditsSummer 2020 @ Roger Williams University
Summer 2020 Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University operates 24/7/365 with open enrollment outside of the traditional academic calendar. We offer all of our courses during the Summer, Fall, Winter, before semesters traditionally start, after semesters start, during vacation weeks ... I think you get the idea :)
If you wish to complete a MBA Calculus Courses course online, make sure you take this course from a regionally accredited college/university so that the credits you earn from this course will actually transfer to your home college/university.
The free courses available from the MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) like edX, Coursera, Udacity, Khan Academy, MIT Open Courseware, etc. are really excellent courses, but they do NOT result in transferrable academic credits from an accredited university!
There are more than a few actual colleges/universities offering MBA Calculus Courses - Summer 2020 Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University courses online. Be careful as you investigate these courses - they may not fit your needs for actual course instruction and timing. Most require you enroll and engage your course during their standard academic semesters. Most will have you use a publisher's "automated textbook" which is .... um .... well, if you like that kind of thing, then you have a few options over there at those schools.
Summer 2020 Distance Calculus is all about real university-level calculus courses - that's all we do! We have been running these courses for 20+ years, so we know how to get students through the these courses fast fast fast!
Here is a video about earning real academic credits in MBA Calculus Courses from Summer 2020 Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University:
Earning Real Academic Credits for Calculus
Applied Calculus vs Calculus I
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Mar 17, 2020
Review by: Rebecca M.
Courses Completed: Calculus II, Multivariable Calculus
Review: Fantastic courses! I barely made it through Cal 1, and halfway through Cal 2 I found this program. I took Cal 2 and then Multivariable and I just loved it! SOOOOOOO much better than a classroom+textbook class. I highly recommend!
Transferred Credits to: Tulane University
Date Posted: Sep 6, 2020
Review by: Mark L.
Courses Completed: Applied Calculus
Review: Great course. Because of this class I was able to meet the entry requirements for my EMBA program on a tight time window in addition to sharpening math skills from classes taken over 15 years ago!
Transferred Credits to: MIT
Date Posted: Feb 28, 2020
Review by: Karen N.
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II
Review: Awesome classes! I was really weak with Calculus, so I retook Calc 1 and kept going into Calc 2. I feel like I finally understood Calculus. The finals were pretty thorough, but not nearly as stressful as the blue book exams. I highly recommend these courses!
Transferred Credits to: Various
Distance Calculus - Curriculum Exploration
- M4: 1.04: Rules:
- M4.1: 1.04 - Basics
- M4.1.a: 1.04.B1: Derivatives, instantaneous growth rates, f'(x) and d/dx (f(x))
- M4.1.b: 1.04.B2: The Chain Rule
- M4.1.c: 1.04.B3: General rules for taking derivatives
- M4.1.d: 1.04.B4: Using the logarithm to calculational advantage
- M4.1.e: 1.04.B5: The instantaneous percentage growth rate of a positive function
- M4.1.f: 1.04.B6: Exponential growth dominates power growth and power growth dominates logarithmic growth
- M4.2: 1.04 - Tutorials
- M4.2.a: 1.04.T1: Practicing with the chain rule
- M4.2.b: 1.04.T2: Practicing with the chain rule, the product rule, and the power rule
- M4.2.c: 1.04.T3: Linear dimension: length, area, volume and weight
- M4.3: 1.04 - Give It A Try
- M4.3.a: 1.04.G1: Practicing with the chain rule
- M4.3.b: 1.04.G2: Practicing with the chain rule, the product rule, and the power rule
- M4.3.c: 1.04.G3: Global scale
- M4.3.d: 1.04.G4: Exponential functions and their constant percentage growth rate
- M4.3.e: 1.04.G5: Relating the plots of f(x) and f'(x)
- M4.3.f: 1.04.G6: 100 ln(f(x)) and the instantaneous percentage growth rate
- M4.3.g: 1.04.G7: Linear dimension: Length, area, volume, and weight
- M4.3.h: 1.04.G8: Interest compounded every instant versus interest compounded every month
- M4.4: 1.04 - Literacy
- M4.5: 1.04 - Revisited