Accredited Online Calculus Courses winter 2020 Online Course
Winter 2020 Accredited Online Calculus Course Information - Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University winter 2020 Online Calculus Academic CreditsWinter 2020 @ Roger Williams University
If you wish to complete a Calculus course online, make sure you take this course from a regionally accredited college/university so that the credits you earn from this course will actually transfer to your home college/university.
The free courses available from the MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) like edX, Coursera, Udacity, Khan Academy, MIT Open Courseware, etc. are really excellent courses, but they do NOT result in transferrable academic credits from an accredited university!
Winter 2020 Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University offers all of the main lower-division university-level calculus courses, fully accredited and transferable.
- Math 136 - Precalculus - 4 credits
- Math 207 - Applied Calculus - 3 credits
- Math 213 - Calculus I - 4 credits
- Math 214 - Calculus II - 4 credits
- Math 351 - Multivariable Calculus - 4 credits
- Math 317 - Differential Equations - 3 credits
- Math 331 - Linear Algebra - 3 credits
- Math 315 - Probability Theory - 3 credits
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Apr 5, 2020
Review by: Catherine M.
Courses Completed: Calculus I
Review: Calculus I from Distance Calculus was wonderful! I took AB Calculus in high school, but I didn't take the AP Calc exam. Instead I took Calculus I with Distance Calculus, and it was so much better! It was a little review of topics, but not really. I really understood calculus when I finished!
Transferred Credits to: University of Chicago
Date Posted: Feb 28, 2020
Review by: Teddy M.
Courses Completed: Precalculus, Calculus I
Review: Pros: once you get going, you can go really fast. The visual textbook is pretty cool. The instructors were very responsive. Cons: the movies are great, but the software crashes more than it should. Sometimes it is just a hassle doing things in the software instead of on paper, but once I got used to the software, it was ok.
Transferred Credits to: Texas Christian University
Date Posted: Apr 10, 2020
Review by: Benjamin T.
Courses Completed: Calculus I
Review: This course provided an excellent chance to learn about Calculus...again. I took calculus in high school, but I learned so much more with this course! It does take a good amount of time to do all the lessons, so definitely keep on top of them, but all the exercises helped me to really understand the material. And the nice thing is you can do it on your own time at home.
Transferred Credits to: Western University of Health Sciences: College of Optometry
Distance Calculus - Curriculum Exploration
- M1: 1.01: Growth:
- M1.1: 1.01 - Basics
- M1.1.a: 1.01.B1: Growth of Line Functions
- M1.1.b: 1.01.B2: Growth of Power Functions
- M1.1.c: 1.01.B3: Growth of Exponential Functions
- M1.1.d: 1.01.B4: Dominance in the Global Scale
- M1.1.e: 1.01.B5: Percentage Growth Rate and Dominance in the Global Scale
- M1.2: 1.01 - Tutorials
- M1.2.a: 1.01.T1: Global Scale
- M1.2.b: 1.01.T2: Linear Models
- M1.2.c: 1.01.T3: Data Analysis and Compromise Lines
- M1.2.d: 1.01.T4: Functions Given by Data Lists: Interpolation and Analysis
- M1.2.e: 1.01.T5: The Trig Functions sin(x) and cos(x)
- M1.2.f: 1.01.T6: Another Linear Model: Drinking and Driving
- M1.3: 1.01 - Give It A Try
- M1.3.a: 1.01.G1: Line Fundamentals
- M1.3.b: 1.01.G2: Global Scale
- M1.3.c: 1.01.G3: Linear Models
- M1.3.d: 1.01.G4: Compromise lines through data
- M1.3.e: 1.01.G5: Green Globs
- M1.3.f: 1.01.G6: Percentage Growth
- M1.3.g: 1.01.G7: Functions given by data lists: Interpolation and analysis
- M1.3.h: 1.01.G8: Another linear model: Drinking and Driving
- M1.3.i: 1.01.G9: Interpolation and Approximation
- M1.4: 1.04 - Literacy
- M1.5: 1.01 Revisited
- M1.5.a: 1.01 Revisited Screencast Lecture Examples
- M1.5.b: 1.01.B1 Revisited
- M1.5.c: 1.01.B2 Revisited
- M1.5.d: 1.01.B3 Revisted
- M1.5.e: 1.01.B4 Revisited
- M1.5.f: 1.01.B5 Revisited
- M1.5.g: 1.01.T1 Revisited
- M1.5.h: 1.01.LS #14 Revisited
- M1.5.i: LS #15 Revisited
- M1.5.j: 1.01.LS #16 Revisited
- M1.5.k: 1.01.LS #19 Revisited