Calculus 4 Online Course FAST
Winter 2020 Calculus 4 Fast for Academic CreditsWinter 2020 @ Roger Williams University
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Dec 9, 2019
Review by: Louisa A.
Courses Completed: Calculus I
Review: My microeconomics class required college-level calculus as a prerequisite, and I didn't want to wait until next year to take the class. So, I took DC's Calculus I class over the summer, so I could register for econ when I got back to school this fall. I actually think I got more help taking the class online than I would have in the huge lecture classes here. Prof. Curtis was really clear in explaining concepts and talking me through the topics that I was having trouble with. It took me about 10 weeks to finish the class, which didn't seem too long and didn't feel rushed. My friends who are in calculus now, trying to finish the prereq, are pretty jealous!
Date Posted: Jun 6, 2020
Review by: Douglas Z.
Courses Completed: Multivariable Calculus, Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, Probability Theory
Review: I loved these courses. So in depth and comprehensive. The mix of software and math curriculum was tremendously helpful to my future studies and career in engineering. I highly recommend these courses if you are bored of textbook courses.
Transferred Credits to: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Date Posted: Aug 16, 2020
Review by: Jennifer S.
Courses Completed: Calculus I
Review: The course was intense and required a lot of hard work. Professors ready available to assist when needed. Professors presented and explained materials/course work in detail and provided explanations and resources.
Transferred Credits to: University of New Haven, West Haven, CT
Distance Calculus - Curriculum Exploration
VC.05 - 2D Measurements
- V5: VC.05 - 2D Measurements:
- V5.1: VC.05 - 2D Measurements - Basics
- V5.1.a: VC.05.B1: Measuring flow across a curve with the integral
- V5.1.b: VC.05.B2: Measuring flow along a curve with the integral
- V5.1.c: VC.05.B3: Measurements by path integrals
- V5.1.d: VC.05.B4: Directed curves; path integral; path independence, and graident fields
- V5.2: VC.05 - 2D Measurements - Tutorials
- V5.2.a: VC.05.T1: Backward and forward
- V5.2.b: VC.05.T2: Screwing up
- V5.2.c: VC.05.T3: Recognizing gradient fields: The gradient test
- V5.2.d: VC.05.T4: Line integrals
- V5.2.e: VC.05.T5: Summary of main ideas
- V5.3: VC.05 - 2D Measurements - Give It a Try
- V5.3.a: VC.05.G1: Flow along and flow across
- V5.3.b: VC.05.G2: Path integrals: Backward and forward
- V5.3.c: VC.05.G3: Calculations and interpretations
- V5.3.d: VC.05.G4: Water
- V5.3.e: VC.05.G5: Sources and sinks
- V5.3.f: VC.05.G6: Gradient fields are where the mathematical action is
- V5.3.g: VC.05.G7: Work and how the physicists measure it
- V5.3.h: VC.05.G8: Spin fields
- V5.3.i: VC.05.G9: "Calculus Cal" screws up again
- V5.3.j: VC.05.G10
- V5.4: VC.05 - 2D Measurements - Literacy