Winter Session 2020 Calculus II winter 2020 Online Calculus Academic CreditsWinter Session 2020 @ Roger Williams University
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Feb 25, 2020
Review by: Jessica M.
Courses Completed: Applied Calculus
Review: I highly recommend this course. I started the Kennedy School at Harvard with a last-minute admission, but my application required the Liberal Arts calculus course, so I had to finish the course in 3 weeks. Diane was an awesome instructor! The class was surprisingly interesting. If you need to take calculus fast, this is the program to use.
Transferred Credits to: Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
Date Posted: Apr 30, 2020
Review by: Hannah J.
Courses Completed: Probability Theory
Review: Probability Theory was a great course. Very very thorough. I thought it would never end :). I was very prepared for my coursework in economics. Excellent refereshher of derivatives and integrals - really forced me to remember that stuff from freshman cal.
Transferred Credits to: Boston University
Date Posted: Aug 23, 2020
Review by: Sean Metzger
Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Courses Completed: Differential Equations
Review: A lifesaver. When I found out I needed a course done in the last weeks of summer I thought there was no way i'd find one available, but this let me complete the course as quickly as I needed to while still mastering the topics. Professor always got back to me very quickly and got my assignments back to me the next day or day of. Can't recommend this course enough for students in a hurry or who just want to learn at their own pace.
Transferred Credits to: Missouri University of Science and Technology
Distance Calculus - Curriculum Exploration
- N2: 2.03: Measurements:
- N2.1: 2.03 - Basics
- N2.1.a: 2.03.B1: Measurements based on slicing and accumulating: Area and volume
- N2.1.b: 2.03.B2: Measurements based on slicing and accumulating: Density and mass
- N2.1.c: 2.03.B3: Measurements based on approximating and acculumating: Arc Length
- N2.1.d: 2.03.B4: Measurements based on the fundamental formula: Accumulated growth
- N2.2: 2.03 - Tutorials
- N2.3: 2.03 - Give It a Try
- N2.3.a: 2.03.G1: Using the Tools: Measurements of accumulation
- N2.3.b: 2.03.G2: Using the Tools: Measurements of length, volume, and mass
- N2.3.c: 2.03.G3: Slicing for area measurements
- N2.3.d: 2.03.G4: Volume measurements for some tubes and horns
- N2.3.e: 2.03.G5: Work
- N2.3.f: 2.03.G6: Champagne glasses with a logarithmic flare
- N2.3.g: 2.03.G7: The derivative of arc length
- N2.3.h: 2.03.G8: Present value of a profit-making scheme
- N2.3.i: 2.03.G9: Linear dimension
- N2.3.j: 2.03.G10: Catfish harvesting
- N2.4: 2.03 - Literacy
- N2.5: 2.03 - Revisited