Winter Session 2020 Calculus-Based Statistics - Probability Theory - Distance CalculusThe Winter Session 2020 Calculus-Based Statistics via Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University is best described as: first course in the study of Stastistics and Probablity Theory using Calculus. Please look at the additional links below for further information, and/or explore the menu links to the left to investigate each course and questions you may have about this educational program.
- Calculus-Based Statistics Online Course FAST
- Calculus-Based Statistics Online Course For Credit, Start Immediately
- Calculus-Based Statistics Online Course For Credit Start Today, Finish Quickly
- Calculus-Based Statistics Online Course For Credit, Start Immediately, Finish Quick
- Calculus-Based Statistics Accredited Online Course
- Calculus-Based Statistics winter 2020 Online Course
- Calculus-Based Statistics Online Accredited
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Jun 21, 2020
Review by: Abdul J.
Courses Completed: Applied Calculus
Review: This was the best class! So much more interesting doing the computer math than a boring lecture class. Diane was so responsive and helpful. I recommend this course.
Transferred Credits to: Villanova University
Date Posted: May 3, 2018
Review by: James Holland
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II
Review: I needed to finish the Business Calculus course very very very fast before my MBA degree at Wharton started. With the AWESOME help of Diane, I finished the course in about 3 weeks, allowing me to start Wharton on time. Thanks Diane!
Transferred Credits to: Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania
Date Posted: Mar 17, 2020
Review by: Rebecca M.
Courses Completed: Calculus II, Multivariable Calculus
Review: Fantastic courses! I barely made it through Cal 1, and halfway through Cal 2 I found this program. I took Cal 2 and then Multivariable and I just loved it! SOOOOOOO much better than a classroom+textbook class. I highly recommend!
Transferred Credits to: Tulane University
Distance Calculus - Curriculum Exploration
7.02 - Data Analysis
- Y2: 7.02 - Data Analysis: