Winter Session 2020 Engineering Calculus Fast for Academic CreditsWinter Session 2020 @ Roger Williams University
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Feb 28, 2020
Review by: Teddy M.
Courses Completed: Precalculus, Calculus I
Review: Pros: once you get going, you can go really fast. The visual textbook is pretty cool. The instructors were very responsive. Cons: the movies are great, but the software crashes more than it should. Sometimes it is just a hassle doing things in the software instead of on paper, but once I got used to the software, it was ok.
Transferred Credits to: Texas Christian University
Date Posted: Apr 10, 2020
Review by: Benjamin T.
Courses Completed: Calculus I
Review: This course provided an excellent chance to learn about Calculus...again. I took calculus in high school, but I learned so much more with this course! It does take a good amount of time to do all the lessons, so definitely keep on top of them, but all the exercises helped me to really understand the material. And the nice thing is you can do it on your own time at home.
Transferred Credits to: Western University of Health Sciences: College of Optometry
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2020
Review by: Janice Flores
Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Courses Completed: Calculus II
Review: I highly recommend this course! Dr. Curtis is the best teacher and is ALWAYS willing to work with you to make sure you understand the subject. It was definitely a positive experience and the credits were transferred to my University with no problems! I definitely do not regret it and I had doubts in the beginning but if I had to, I would do it all over again!
Transferred Credits to: University of Central Florida
Distance Calculus - Curriculum Exploration
- M2: 1.02: Exponential:
- M2.1: 1.02 - Basics
- M2.1.a: 1.02.B1: The natural base e and the natural logarithm
- M2.1.b: 1.02.B2: Percentage growth of exponential functions: Doubling time and half life
- M2.1.c: 1.02.B3: Unnatural bases
- M2.2: 1.02 - Tutorials
- M2.2.a: 1.02.T1: Exponential models
- M2.2.b: 1.02.T2: Exponential data
- M2.2.c: 1.02.T3: e and Finance
- M2.3: 1.02 - Give It A Try
- M2.3.a: 1.02.G1: Exponential growth
- M2.3.b: 1.02.G2: Steady growth versus steady percentage growth
- M2.3.c: 1.02.G3: Exponential models
- M2.3.d: 1.02.G4: Exponential data analysis
- M2.3.e: 1.02.G5: Your money
- M2.3.f: 1.02.G6: Compounding every instant
- M2.3.g: 1.02.G7: Law and order
- M2.3.h: 1.02.G8: Unnatural bases
- M2.3.i: 1.02.G9: Reflecting patterns and wandering points
- M2.4: 1.02 - Literacy
- M2.5: 1.02 Revisited