Udemy Calculus VS Distance CalculusUdemy is a paid online course resources provider, kind of like Khan Academy, but geared towards a paid model where you gain access to their "courses" by paying either an indivual fee per "course", or paying a subscription to gain access to all of their courses.
Udemy Calculus offerings may be a nice addition to taking a Calculus course online - more videos from different authors are sometimes a good way to get more course material to help you study, especially the big topics in Calculus that require significant study.
However, Udemy does not provide accredited, transferrable Calculus credits for its "courses". So, there is not really any comparison between Udemy and Distance Calculus, if you seek actual collegiate credits for calculus courses.
Earning Real Academic Credits for Calculus
Applied Calculus vs Calculus I
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Sep 6, 2020
Review by: Mark L.
Courses Completed: Applied Calculus
Review: Great course. Because of this class I was able to meet the entry requirements for my EMBA program on a tight time window in addition to sharpening math skills from classes taken over 15 years ago!
Transferred Credits to: MIT
Date Posted: Jan 12, 2020
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II
Review: I needed to brush up on my high school calculus and finally take Calc II before starting a graduate program that needed them as prereqs. This was perfect choice to fit in that summer. Got done at fast pace that I wanted and needed. Also had added bonus of one on one feedback and help when needed. Video lessons were better than many on campus instructors in large lecture settings. Recommend for anyone needing to satisfy prereqs at home institution.
Transferred Credits to: University of Michigan
Date Posted: Aug 23, 2020
Review by: Sean Metzger
Student Email: email@example.com
Courses Completed: Differential Equations
Review: A lifesaver. When I found out I needed a course done in the last weeks of summer I thought there was no way i'd find one available, but this let me complete the course as quickly as I needed to while still mastering the topics. Professor always got back to me very quickly and got my assignments back to me the next day or day of. Can't recommend this course enough for students in a hurry or who just want to learn at their own pace.
Transferred Credits to: Missouri University of Science and Technology
Distance Calculus - Curriculum Exploration
Inequalities & Absolute Value
- P11: Inequalities & Absolute Value:
- P11.1: 1D Inequalities
- P11.1.a: Basic 1D Inequalities
- P11.1.b: Algebraic Operations on Inequalities
- P11.1.c: Linear 1D Inequalities
- P11.1.d: Quadratic 1D Inequalities
- P11.1.e: Polynomial 1D Inequalities
- P11.1.f: General 1D Inequalities
- P11.1.g: Homework Problems
- P11.2: 2D Inequalities
- P11.2.a: Linear 2D Inequality
- P11.2.b: Quadratic 2D Inequality
- P11.2.c: Polynomial 2D Inequality
- P11.2.d: General 2D Inequality
- P11.2.e: Homework Problems
- P11.3: Systems of 2D Inequalities
- P11.3.a: System of 2D Linear Inequalities
- P11.3.b: System of 2D General Inequalities
- P11.3.c: Homework Problems
- P11.4: Absolute Value
- P11.4.a: 1D Absolute Value Equations
- P11.4.b: 1D General Absolute Value Equations
- P11.4.c: 1D Linear Absolute Value Inequality
- P11.4.d: 1D General Absolute Value Inequalities
- P11.4.e: 2D Linear Absolute Value
- P11.4.f: 2D General Absolute Value Inequalities
- P11.4.g: Homework Problems
- P11.5: 3D Inequalities