Life Science (Applied) Calculus Online Course Info - Distance Calculus Course InformationLife Science Calculus course can best be described as a "single semester course introducing Differential and Integral Calculus to non-STEM majors".
This course has many names, all being equivalent:
- Applied Calc
- Survey of Calculus
- Liberal Arts Calculus
- Applied Calculus
- Business Calculus
- Brief Calculus
- Calculus for Life Science
Below are some links for further information about the Life Science Calculus course via Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University.
- Life Science Calculus Online Course FAST
- Life Science Calculus Online Course For Credit Start Immediately
- Life Science Calculus Online Course For Credit Start Today, Finish Quickly
- Life Science Calculus Quick Online Course For Credit Start Immediately
- Life Science Calculus Accredited Online Course
- Life Science Calculus Summer 2021 Online Course
- Life Science Calculus Winter 2021 Online Course
- Life Science Calculus Summer Course
- Life Science Calculus Fall 2021 Online Course
- Life Science Calculus Fall Course
- Life Science Calculus Online Accredited
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Jan 19, 2020
Review by: Dan P.
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II
Review: I found the courses to be informative, enjoyable, and most importantly, effective in helping me learn the concepts of calculus. My math skills were always very weak, and I had a great deal of difficulty passing my undergrad math courses. The pace of a traditional classroom setting was just too quick for the concepts to really sink in. With Distance Calculus, I had courses that were taught with the full rigor of an on-campus class, but where I could take my time and really learn the material...all while having access to top-tier instructional help for real math professors and assistants. DC gave me the tools and the confidence I needed, so after successfully passing my DC courses, I moved on and completed a master's degree in CS.
Date Posted: Apr 6, 2020
Review by: Paul Simmons
Courses Completed: Multivariable Calculus, Differential Equations
Review: I took Multivariable and Diff Eq during the summer. The DiffEq course was awesome - very useful for my physics and engineering course. I was unsure about Mathematica at first, but I got the hang of it quickly. Thank you Distance Calculus!
Transferred Credits to: University of Oregon
Date Posted: Jun 6, 2020
Review by: Douglas Z.
Courses Completed: Multivariable Calculus, Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, Probability Theory
Review: I loved these courses. So in depth and comprehensive. The mix of software and math curriculum was tremendously helpful to my future studies and career in engineering. I highly recommend these courses if you are bored of textbook courses.
Transferred Credits to: University of Massachusetts, Amherst