Course Information - Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University from Distance Calculus
Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University offers all of the main lower-division university-level calculus courses.
- Math 136 - Precalculus - 4 credits
- Math 207 - Applied Calculus - 3 credits
- Math 213 - Calculus I - 4 credits
- Math 214 - Calculus II - 4 credits
- Math 351 - Multivariable Calculus - 4 credits
- Math 317 - Differential Equations - 3 credits
- Math 331 - Linear Algebra - 3 credits
- Math 315 - Probability Theory - 3 credits
- Distance Calculus Courses Online Course For Credit Start Today, Finish Quickly
- Distance Calculus Courses Winter Course
- Distance Calculus Courses Spring Course
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Feb 28, 2020
Review by: Karen N.
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II
Review: Awesome classes! I was really weak with Calculus, so I retook Calc 1 and kept going into Calc 2. I feel like I finally understood Calculus. The finals were pretty thorough, but not nearly as stressful as the blue book exams. I highly recommend these courses!
Transferred Credits to: Various
Date Posted: Feb 19, 2020
Review by: Rebecca Johnson
Courses Completed: Applied Calculus
Review: I took the Business Calculus course from Distance Calculus in 2013. I was admitted to my MBA program, but then they told me I needed to take Calculus before starting the program. I finished the Business Calculus course in about 3 weeks in August before my program started. Not the most fun thing to do over the summer, but at least I got it done. Thanks Diane and Distance Calculus team!
Transferred Credits to: Kellogg MBA Program
Date Posted: Jan 15, 2021
Review by: Rachel H.
Courses Completed: Probability Theory
Review: Dr. Curtis gave helpful and timely feedback, and made the teaching videos very engaging! The course model and associated software was easy to acclimate to.
Transferred Credits to: Cedarville University