Accredited Online Calculus Course Information
If you wish to complete a Calculus course online, make sure you take this course from a regionally accredited college/university so that the credits you earn from this course will actually transfer to your home college/university.
The free courses available from the MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) like edX, Coursera, Udacity, Khan Academy, MIT Open Courseware, etc. are really excellent courses, but they do NOT result in transferrable academic credits from an accredited university!
Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University offers all of the main lower-division university-level calculus courses, fully accredited and transferable.
- Math 136 - Precalculus - 4 credits
- Math 207 - Applied Calculus - 3 credits
- Math 213 - Calculus I - 4 credits
- Math 214 - Calculus II - 4 credits
- Math 351 - Multivariable Calculus - 4 credits
- Math 317 - Differential Equations - 3 credits
- Math 331 - Linear Algebra - 3 credits
- Math 315 - Probability Theory - 3 credits
- Online Calculus Course for University Credit
- Accredited Online Calculus Courses Summer Course
- Accredited Online Calculus Courses Winter Course
- Accredited Online Calculus Courses Spring Course
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Mar 16, 2020
Review by: Malia K.
Courses Completed: Applied Calculus
Review: Course was good and fast. I don't like math so I can't say it was fun or anything. Grader was very nice. Software was ok.
Transferred Credits to: University of Maine
Date Posted: Jan 18, 2021
Review by: Coury Gaffney
Student Email: email@example.com
Courses Completed: Linear Algebra
Review: The program used gives an amazing insight into everything that's happening, that you wouldn't get in a traditional course. All of the lessons are clear and clean, and the professor is very helpful along the way. I learned a lot and am happy with taking this course
Transferred Credits to: Virginia Tech
Date Posted: Jan 12, 2020
Review by: Mark Neiberg
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II, Multivariable Calculus
Review: Curriculum was high quality and allowed student to experiment with concepts which resulted in an enjoyable experience. Assignment Feedback was timely and meaningful.