Converted to LiveMath by Robert Curtis and Lee Wayand; 1.10 by Lee Wayand
1.06: DiffEq - 1.06 - Give It a Try
- M6: 1.06: DiffEq:
- M6.3: 1.06 - Give It a Try:
- M6.3.a: 1.06.G1: Quick calculations
- M6.3.b: 1.06.G2: Data analysis
- M6.3.c: 1.06.G3: Logistic growth versus exponential growth
- M6.3.d: 1.06.G4: Why do they turn out this way?
- M6.3.e: 1.06.G5: Other differential equations
- M6.3.f: 1.06.G6: Managing your money
- M6.3.g: 1.06.G7: Which animals grow faster after their birth than they are growing at the time of their birth?
- M6.3.h: 1.06.G8: Newton's law of cooling: How a differential equation can help you enjoy your favorite cooled beverage
- M6.3.i: 1.06.G9: Pressure altimeters
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Jun 21, 2020
Review by: Abdul J.
Courses Completed: Applied Calculus
Review: This was the best class! So much more interesting doing the computer math than a boring lecture class. Diane was so responsive and helpful. I recommend this course.
Transferred Credits to: Villanova University
Date Posted: May 21, 2020
Review by: Chester F.
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II
Review: I did not enjoy Calculus I at my school. I retook Calculus I, and then Calculus II, over the summer via Distance Calculus and it was awesome. I started my sophomore year back on track and ready for my physics classes. I struggled with the MathLive software but I guess it was alright.
Transferred Credits to: University of North Carolina
Date Posted: Jul 25, 2020
Review by: Michael Linton
Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Courses Completed: Calculus I
Review: Amazing professor, extremely helpful and graded assignments quickly. To any Cornellians out there, this is the Calculus Course to take in Summer to fulfill your reqs! I would definitely take more Calculus Classes this way in the future!
Transferred Credits to: Cornell University