Converted to LiveMath by Robert Curtis and Lee Wayand
2.05: 2D Integrals - 2.05 - Tutorials
- N4: 2.05: 2D Integrals:
- N4.2: 2.05 - Tutorials:
- N4.2.a: 2.05.T1: Using a 2D integral to measure area
- N4.2.b: 2.05.T2: Volume measurements with 2D integrals
- N4.2.c: 2.05.T3: Calculation strategies for minimum effort on your part
- N4.2.d: 2.05.T4: Gauss-Green when you have a clockwise parameterization
- N4.2.e: 2.05.T5: Gauss's normal law in 2D and using it to plan bombing runs
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: May 21, 2020
Review by: Chester F.
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II
Review: I did not enjoy Calculus I at my school. I retook Calculus I, and then Calculus II, over the summer via Distance Calculus and it was awesome. I started my sophomore year back on track and ready for my physics classes. I struggled with the MathLive software but I guess it was alright.
Transferred Credits to: University of North Carolina
Date Posted: Jun 21, 2020
Review by: Abdul J.
Courses Completed: Applied Calculus
Review: This was the best class! So much more interesting doing the computer math than a boring lecture class. Diane was so responsive and helpful. I recommend this course.
Transferred Credits to: Villanova University
Date Posted: Apr 6, 2020
Review by: Paul Simmons
Courses Completed: Multivariable Calculus, Differential Equations
Review: I took Multivariable and Diff Eq during the summer. The DiffEq course was awesome - very useful for my physics and engineering course. I was unsure about Mathematica at first, but I got the hang of it quickly. Thank you Distance Calculus!
Transferred Credits to: University of Oregon