Converted to LiveMath by Robert Curtis and Lee Wayand
2.05: 2D Integrals - 2.05 - Give It a Try
- N4: 2.05: 2D Integrals:
- N4.3: 2.05 - Give It a Try:
- N4.3.a: 2.05.G1: Volume measurements
- N4.3.b: 2.05.G2: Calculating double integrals
- N4.3.c: 2.05.G3: Area and volume measurements via the Gauss-Green formula
- N4.3.d: 2.05.G4: Plot3D versus ParametricPlot3D
- N4.3.e: 2.05.G5: Big league plotting and measuring
- N4.3.f: 2.05.G6: Average value and centroids
- N4.3.g: 2.05.G7: Bombing runs
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2020
Review by: Anonymous
Courses Completed: Calculus II
Review: This is the most interactive and productive online course I have ever taken. I had taken calculus before but never understood some of the underlying concepts until I took this course. If you want to really learn calculus in a way that will stay with you for the rest of your life, take this course.
Transferred Credits to: The college of New Jersey
Date Posted: Mar 16, 2020
Review by: Malia K.
Courses Completed: Applied Calculus
Review: Course was good and fast. I don't like math so I can't say it was fun or anything. Grader was very nice. Software was ok.
Transferred Credits to: University of Maine
Date Posted: Jan 12, 2020
Review by: Mark Neiberg
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II, Multivariable Calculus
Review: Curriculum was high quality and allowed student to experiment with concepts which resulted in an enjoyable experience. Assignment Feedback was timely and meaningful.