Converted to LiveMath by Robert Curtis
VC.01 - Vectors - VC.01 - Revisited
- V1: VC.01 - Vectors:
- V1.5: VC.01 - Revisited:
- V1.5.a: VC.01.B1 - Revisited
- V1.5.b: VC.01.B2 - Revisited
- V1.5.c: VC.01.B3 - Revisited
- V1.5.d: VC.01.B4 - Revisited
- V1.5.e: VC.01.B5 - Revisited
- V1.5.f: VC.01.T1 - Revisited
- V1.5.g: VC.01.T2 - Revisited
- V1.5.h: VC.01.T3 - Revisited
- V1.5.i: VC.01.T5 - Revisited
- V1.5.j: VC.01.G3.b - Revisited
- V1.5.k: VC.01.G7.c - Revisited
- V1.5.l: VC.01.G8 - Revisited
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Jul 25, 2020
Review by: Michael Linton
Student Email: email@example.com
Courses Completed: Calculus I
Review: Amazing professor, extremely helpful and graded assignments quickly. To any Cornellians out there, this is the Calculus Course to take in Summer to fulfill your reqs! I would definitely take more Calculus Classes this way in the future!
Transferred Credits to: Cornell University
Date Posted: Sep 6, 2020
Review by: Mark L.
Courses Completed: Applied Calculus
Review: Great course. Because of this class I was able to meet the entry requirements for my EMBA program on a tight time window in addition to sharpening math skills from classes taken over 15 years ago!
Transferred Credits to: MIT
Date Posted: Jan 12, 2020
Review by: Mark Neiberg
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II, Multivariable Calculus
Review: Curriculum was high quality and allowed student to experiment with concepts which resulted in an enjoyable experience. Assignment Feedback was timely and meaningful.