Survey of Calculus Online Course Info - Distance Calculus Course InformationSurvey of Calculus course can best be described as a "single semester course introducing Differential and Integral Calculus to non-STEM majors".
This course has many names, all being equivalent:
- Survey of Calculus
- Liberal Arts Calculus
- Applied Calculus
- Business Calculus
- Brief Calculus
- Calculus for Life Science
Below are some links for further information about the Survey of Calculus course via Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University.
- Survey of Calculus Online Course FAST
- Survey of Calculus Online Course For Credit Start Immediately
- Survey of Calculus Online Course For Credit Start Today, Finish Quickly
- Survey of Calculus Quick Online Course For Credit Start Immediately
- Survey of Calculus Accredited Online Course
- Survey of Calculus Summer 2020 Online Course
- Survey of Calculus Winter 2020 Online Course
- Survey of Calculus Summer Course
- Survey of Calculus Fall 2020 Online Course
- Survey of Calculus Fall Course
- Survey of Calculus Online Accredited
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Mar 17, 2020
Review by: Rebecca M.
Courses Completed: Calculus II, Multivariable Calculus
Review: Fantastic courses! I barely made it through Cal 1, and halfway through Cal 2 I found this program. I took Cal 2 and then Multivariable and I just loved it! SOOOOOOO much better than a classroom+textbook class. I highly recommend!
Transferred Credits to: Tulane University
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2020
Review by: Janice Flores
Student Email: email@example.com
Courses Completed: Calculus II
Review: I highly recommend this course! Dr. Curtis is the best teacher and is ALWAYS willing to work with you to make sure you understand the subject. It was definitely a positive experience and the credits were transferred to my University with no problems! I definitely do not regret it and I had doubts in the beginning but if I had to, I would do it all over again!
Transferred Credits to: University of Central Florida
Date Posted: Feb 28, 2020
Review by: Karen N.
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II
Review: Awesome classes! I was really weak with Calculus, so I retook Calc 1 and kept going into Calc 2. I feel like I finally understood Calculus. The finals were pretty thorough, but not nearly as stressful as the blue book exams. I highly recommend these courses!
Transferred Credits to: Various
Distance Calculus - Curriculum Exploration
- B7: 2.02-Fundamental Theorem:
- B7.1: BC2.02-Basics
- B7.1.a: BC2.02.B1
- B7.1.b: BC2.02.B2
- B7.1.c: BC2.02.B3
- B7.1.d: BC2.02.B4
- B7.1.e: BC2.02.B5
- B7.1.f: BC2.02.B6
- B7.2: BC2.02-Tutorials
- B7.2.a: BC2.02.T1
- B7.2.b: BC2.02.T2
- B7.2.c: BC2.02.T3
- B7.2.d: BC2.02.T4
- B7.2.e: BC2.02.T5
- B7.2.f: BC2.02.T6
- B7.2.g: BC2.02.T7
- B7.3: BC2.02-Give It a Try
- B7.4: BC2.02-Literacy