AP Calculus vs Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University Enroll Today, Finish Quickly - Calculus Academic CreditsAP Calculus vs Distance Calculus course via Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University starts whenever you are ready! Enroll today, start your course today, finish your course as quickly as your academic skills allow.
For many students with strong academic skills and backgrounds, some courses can be finished in as quickly as a few weeks!
Or, take a more relaxed approach - you can take up to 1 year to finish your course.
Why stress out with due dates and course structures that are incompatable with your life and work schedule? Why force yourself to attend classroom lectures on a weekly basis when you can take your calculus course online on your timeline!
Here is a video about how FAST you can potentially complete your Calculus course from Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University:
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Feb 23, 2020
Review by: Carl Conners
Courses Completed: Multivariable Calculus, Differential Equations, Linear Algebra
Review: After a really rough first year of calculus, I completed all of the second year calculus courses with Distance Calculus. It was like night and day the difference. My first year was so boring and monotonous. Multivariable Calculus, Differential Equations, and Linear Algebra through Distance Calculus were just so much different - so not boring at all. I thoroughly enjoyed these courses. So engaging.
Transferred Credits to: Michigan State University
Date Posted: Mar 16, 2020
Review by: Malia K.
Courses Completed: Applied Calculus
Review: Course was good and fast. I don't like math so I can't say it was fun or anything. Grader was very nice. Software was ok.
Transferred Credits to: University of Maine
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2020
Review by: Daniel Marasco
Courses Completed: Multivariable Calculus
Review: This course was more affordable than many, and the flexible format was terrific for me, as I am inclined to work very diligently on tasks on my own. It could be dangerous for a person who requires external discipline more, but it works well for self-starters, allowing you to prioritize when you have other pressing work. I was a full time teacher adding a math certification, and this course allowed me to master the math while working around my teaching schedule and fitting work into moments here and there when I had time. I was able to transfer the credits to Montana State University, Bozeman for my teaching internship program without a hitch. The instructors were all very helpful and patient, even when I failed to see a ridiculously simple solution on one problem after 20 emails back and forth. Overall, I was more pleased with my experience in this class than I was with any of my other 9 courses.
Transferred Credits to: Montana State University, Bozeman
Distance Calculus - Curriculum Exploration
- M5: 1.05: Tools:
- M5.1: 1.05 - Basics
- M5.1.a: 1.05.B1: Using the derivative for finding maximum values and minimum values
- M5.1.b: 1.05.B2: Using the derivative to help to get a good representative plot
- M5.1.c: 1.05.B3: Using the derivative to fit data by curves: Line fit and Sine and Cosine wave fit
- M5.2: 1.05 - Tutorials
- M5.2.a: 1.05.T1: Highest and lowest points on the graph
- M5.2.b: 1.05.T2: Approximations by polynomials; Approximations by Sine and Cosine waves
- M5.2.c: 1.05.T3: Fish gotta swim: The least energy
- M5.2.d: 1.05.T4: Designing a box
- M5.2.e: 1.05.T5: Largest and smallest
- M5.3: 1.05 - Give It A Try
- M5.3.a: 1.05.G1: Good representative plots
- M5.3.b: 1.05.G2: Highest and lowest points on the graph
- M5.3.c: 1.05.G3: Approximations by polynomials and approximations by Sine and Cosine waves
- M5.3.d: 1.05.G4: Oil slicks
- M5.3.e: 1.05.G5: The second derivative, f''(x)
- M5.3.f: 1.05.G6: Driving the big Mack trucks
- M5.3.g: 1.05.G7: The space shuttle Challenger and its O-rings
- M5.3.h: 1.05.G8: Management analysis
- M5.3.i: 1.05.G9: Up then down for x^t/e^x
- M5.3.j: 1.05.G10: Other max-min problems
- M5.3.k: 1.05.G11: At what age is the Bernese Mountain Dog growing the fastest?
- M5.4: 1.05 - Literacy
- M5.5: 1.05 - Revisited