Applied Calculus [Business Calculus] Online Course Info - Distance Calculus Course InformationApplied Calculus course can best be described as a "single semester course introducing Differential and Integral Calculus to non-STEM majors".
This course has many names, all being equivalent:
- Applied Calc
- Survey of Calculus
- Liberal Arts Calculus
- Applied Calculus
- Business Calculus
- Brief Calculus
- Calculus for Life Science
Below are some links for further information about the Applied Calculus course via Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University.
- Applied Calculus Online Course FAST
- Applied Calculus Online Course For Credit Start Immediately
- Applied Calculus Online Course For Credit Start Today, Finish Quickly
- Applied Calculus Quick Online Course For Credit Start Immediately
- Applied Calculus Accredited Online Course
- Applied Calculus Summer 2021 Online Course
- Applied Calculus Winter 2021 Online Course
- Applied Calculus Summer Course
- Applied Calculus Fall 2021 Online Course
- Applied Calculus Fall Course
- Applied Calculus Online Accredited
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Jan 15, 2021
Review by: Rachel H.
Courses Completed: Probability Theory
Review: Dr. Curtis gave helpful and timely feedback, and made the teaching videos very engaging! The course model and associated software was easy to acclimate to.
Transferred Credits to: Cedarville University
Date Posted: Jan 18, 2021
Review by: Coury Gaffney
Student Email: email@example.com
Courses Completed: Linear Algebra
Review: The program used gives an amazing insight into everything that's happening, that you wouldn't get in a traditional course. All of the lessons are clear and clean, and the professor is very helpful along the way. I learned a lot and am happy with taking this course
Transferred Credits to: Virginia Tech
Date Posted: Jun 6, 2020
Review by: Douglas Z.
Courses Completed: Multivariable Calculus, Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, Probability Theory
Review: I loved these courses. So in depth and comprehensive. The mix of software and math curriculum was tremendously helpful to my future studies and career in engineering. I highly recommend these courses if you are bored of textbook courses.
Transferred Credits to: University of Massachusetts, Amherst