Calculus-Based Statistics - Probability Theory - Distance Calculus Course InformationCalculus-Based Statistics course can best be described as a "first course in the study of Statistics and Probablity Theory using Calculus".
This course has many names, all being equivalent:
- Probablity Theory
- Calculus-Based Statistics
- Second Course in Statistics for STEM
Our Probability Theory course differs from a classroom/textbook-based course in that we employ Mastery Learning so that you complete all assignments at 100% to assure competancy, as well as our curriculum shifting the course to a laboratory-style course, where theorem/lemma/proof type exposition is replaced by running experiments in Mathematica as you would in a science laboratory to empirically deduce the concepts and behaviors of Probability Theory, both solvable (classically) via hand-based techiques, as well as studying Probability Theory that can only be solved and investigated graphically and numerically using a computer. The Probability Theory curriculum is highly visual and based upon observations of experiments run in Mathematica or LiveMath.
At Distance Calculus, we call our "Calculus-Based Statistics" course as Probability Theory - Math 315 - 3 credits.
Below are some links for further information about the Calculus-Based Statistics course via Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University.
- Calculus-Based Statistics Online Course FAST
- Calculus-Based Statistics Online Course For Credit Start Immediately
- Calculus-Based Statistics Online Course For Credit Start Today, Finish Quickly
- Calculus-Based Statistics Quick Online Course For Credit Start Immediately
- Calculus-Based Statistics Accredited Online Course
- Calculus-Based Statistics Summer 2021 Online Course
- Calculus-Based Statistics Winter 2021 Online Course
- Calculus-Based Statistics Summer Course
- Calculus-Based Statistics Fall 2021 Online Course
- Calculus-Based Statistics Fall Course
- Calculus-Based Statistics Online Accredited
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Jul 25, 2020
Review by: Michael Linton
Student Email: email@example.com
Courses Completed: Calculus I
Review: Amazing professor, extremely helpful and graded assignments quickly. To any Cornellians out there, this is the Calculus Course to take in Summer to fulfill your reqs! I would definitely take more Calculus Classes this way in the future!
Transferred Credits to: Cornell University
Date Posted: Apr 6, 2020
Review by: Paul Simmons
Courses Completed: Multivariable Calculus, Differential Equations
Review: I took Multivariable and Diff Eq during the summer. The DiffEq course was awesome - very useful for my physics and engineering course. I was unsure about Mathematica at first, but I got the hang of it quickly. Thank you Distance Calculus!
Transferred Credits to: University of Oregon
Date Posted: Jan 12, 2020
Review by: Mark Neiberg
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II, Multivariable Calculus
Review: Curriculum was high quality and allowed student to experiment with concepts which resulted in an enjoyable experience. Assignment Feedback was timely and meaningful.