Fall 2020 Calculus-Based Statistics - Probability Theory - Distance CalculusThe Fall 2020 Calculus-Based Statistics via Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University is best described as: first course in the study of Stastistics and Probablity Theory using Calculus. Please look at the additional links below for further information, and/or explore the menu links to the left to investigate each course and questions you may have about this educational program.
- Calculus-Based Statistics Online Course FAST
- Calculus-Based Statistics Online Course For Credit, Start Immediately
- Calculus-Based Statistics Online Course For Credit Start Today, Finish Quickly
- Calculus-Based Statistics Quick Online Course For Credit, Start Immediately
- Calculus-Based Statistics Accredited Online Course
- Calculus-Based Statistics Fall 2020 Online Course
- Calculus-Based Statistics Online Accredited
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Jun 21, 2020
Review by: Abdul J.
Courses Completed: Applied Calculus
Review: This was the best class! So much more interesting doing the computer math than a boring lecture class. Diane was so responsive and helpful. I recommend this course.
Transferred Credits to: Villanova University
Date Posted: Jan 12, 2020
Review by: Mark Neiberg
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II, Multivariable Calculus
Review: Curriculum was high quality and allowed student to experiment with concepts which resulted in an enjoyable experience. Assignment Feedback was timely and meaningful.
Date Posted: Aug 16, 2020
Review by: Jennifer S.
Courses Completed: Calculus I
Review: The course was intense and required a lot of hard work. Professors ready available to assist when needed. Professors presented and explained materials/course work in detail and provided explanations and resources.
Transferred Credits to: University of New Haven, West Haven, CT
Distance Calculus - Curriculum Exploration
- Y0: Getting Started: