Summer 2020 Calculus-Based Statistics - Probability Theory - Distance CalculusThe Summer 2020 Calculus-Based Statistics via Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University is best described as: first course in the study of Stastistics and Probablity Theory using Calculus. Please look at the additional links below for further information, and/or explore the menu links to the left to investigate each course and questions you may have about this educational program.
- Calculus-Based Statistics Online Course FAST
- Calculus-Based Statistics Online Course For Credit, Start Immediately
- Calculus-Based Statistics Online Course For Credit Start Today, Finish Quickly
- Calculus-Based Statistics Quick Online Course For Credit, Start Immediately
- Calculus-Based Statistics Accredited Online Course
- Calculus-Based Statistics Summer 2021 Online Course
- Calculus-Based Statistics Online Accredited
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Apr 29, 2020
Review by: Harlan E.
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II
Review: I did not do well in AP Calculus during my senior year in high school. Instead of trying to cram for the AP exam, I decided to jump ship and go to Distance Calculus to complete Calculus I. This was awesome! I finished Calculus I in about 6 weeks, and then I kept going into Calculus II. I started as a freshman at UCLA with both Calculus I and II done!
Transferred Credits to: University of California, Los Angeles
Date Posted: Mar 17, 2020
Review by: Rebecca M.
Courses Completed: Calculus II, Multivariable Calculus
Review: Fantastic courses! I barely made it through Cal 1, and halfway through Cal 2 I found this program. I took Cal 2 and then Multivariable and I just loved it! SOOOOOOO much better than a classroom+textbook class. I highly recommend!
Transferred Credits to: Tulane University
Date Posted: Jan 12, 2020
Review by: Mark Neiberg
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II, Multivariable Calculus
Review: Curriculum was high quality and allowed student to experiment with concepts which resulted in an enjoyable experience. Assignment Feedback was timely and meaningful.