Summer 2021 Calculus-Based Statistics - Probability Theory - Distance CalculusThe Summer 2021 Calculus-Based Statistics via Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University is best described as: first course in the study of Stastistics and Probablity Theory using Calculus. Please look at the additional links below for further information, and/or explore the menu links to the left to investigate each course and questions you may have about this educational program.
- Calculus-Based Statistics Online Course FAST
- Calculus-Based Statistics Online Course For Credit, Start Immediately
- Calculus-Based Statistics Online Course For Credit Start Today, Finish Quickly
- Calculus-Based Statistics Quick Online Course For Credit, Start Immediately
- Calculus-Based Statistics Accredited Online Course
- Calculus-Based Statistics Summer 2021 Online Course
- Calculus-Based Statistics Online Accredited
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Apr 13, 2020
Review by: Jorgen M.
Courses Completed: Calculus I
Review: I really enjoyed this course, much more than I thought I would. I needed to finish this course very fast before starting my graduate degree program @ Kellogg. I was able to finish in 3 weeks. I liked the video lectures and the homework process. I highly recommend this course.
Transferred Credits to: Kellogg School of Business, Northwestern Univ
Date Posted: Apr 6, 2020
Review by: Paul Simmons
Courses Completed: Multivariable Calculus, Differential Equations
Review: I took Multivariable and Diff Eq during the summer. The DiffEq course was awesome - very useful for my physics and engineering course. I was unsure about Mathematica at first, but I got the hang of it quickly. Thank you Distance Calculus!
Transferred Credits to: University of Oregon
Date Posted: Jan 12, 2020
Review by: Mark Neiberg
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II, Multivariable Calculus
Review: Curriculum was high quality and allowed student to experiment with concepts which resulted in an enjoyable experience. Assignment Feedback was timely and meaningful.