Summer 2020 Engineering Calculus Fast for Academic CreditsSummer 2020 @ Roger Williams University
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: May 21, 2020
Review by: Chester F.
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II
Review: I did not enjoy Calculus I at my school. I retook Calculus I, and then Calculus II, over the summer via Distance Calculus and it was awesome. I started my sophomore year back on track and ready for my physics classes. I struggled with the MathLive software but I guess it was alright.
Transferred Credits to: University of North Carolina
Date Posted: Jun 21, 2020
Review by: Abdul J.
Courses Completed: Applied Calculus
Review: This was the best class! So much more interesting doing the computer math than a boring lecture class. Diane was so responsive and helpful. I recommend this course.
Transferred Credits to: Villanova University
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2020
Review by: Joe
Courses Completed: Calculus II
Review: This is the most interactive and productive online course I have ever taken. I had taken calculus before but never understood some of the underlying concepts until I took this course. If you want to really learn calculus in a way that will stay with you for the rest of your life, take this course.
Transferred Credits to: The college of New Jersey
Distance Calculus - Curriculum Exploration
- M2: 1.02: Exponential:
- M2.1: 1.02 - Basics
- M2.1.a: 1.02.B1: The natural base e and the natural logarithm
- M2.1.b: 1.02.B2: Percentage growth of exponential functions: Doubling time and half life
- M2.1.c: 1.02.B3: Unnatural bases
- M2.2: 1.02 - Tutorials
- M2.2.a: 1.02.T1: Exponential models
- M2.2.b: 1.02.T2: Exponential data
- M2.2.c: 1.02.T3: e and Finance
- M2.3: 1.02 - Give It A Try
- M2.3.a: 1.02.G1: Exponential growth
- M2.3.b: 1.02.G2: Steady growth versus steady percentage growth
- M2.3.c: 1.02.G3: Exponential models
- M2.3.d: 1.02.G4: Exponential data analysis
- M2.3.e: 1.02.G5: Your money
- M2.3.f: 1.02.G6: Compounding every instant
- M2.3.g: 1.02.G7: Law and order
- M2.3.h: 1.02.G8: Unnatural bases
- M2.3.i: 1.02.G9: Reflecting patterns and wandering points
- M2.4: 1.02 - Literacy
- M2.5: 1.02 Revisited