Calculus 3 - Vector Calculus Course InformationCalculus 3 course can best be described as a "the first semester course of Differential and Integral Calculus to functions of many variables".
This course has many names, all being equivalent:
- Calculus 3
- Calculus 4
- Calculus III
- Calculus IV
- Vector Calculus
- Calculus of Many Variables
- Calculus of Several Variables
Below are some links for further information about the Calculus 3 course via Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University.
- Calculus 3 - Vector Calculus Online Course Credit
- Can I Take Calculus 3 in High School?
- Vector Calculus and Linear Algebra As A Senior in High School?
- Differential Equations, Calculus 3 and Linear Algebra in High School?
- Calculus 3 Online Course FAST
- Calculus 3 Online Course For Credit Start Immediately
- Calculus 3 Online Course For Credit Start Today, Finish Quickly
- Calculus 3 Accredited Online Course
- Calculus 3 Summer 2022 Online Course
- Calculus 3 Winter 2022 Online Course
- Calculus 3 Fall 2022 Online Course
- Calculus 3 Online Accredited
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Apr 13, 2020
Review by: Jorgen M.
Courses Completed: Calculus I
Review: I really enjoyed this course, much more than I thought I would. I needed to finish this course very fast before starting my graduate degree program @ Kellogg. I was able to finish in 3 weeks. I liked the video lectures and the homework process. I highly recommend this course.
Transferred Credits to: Kellogg School of Business, Northwestern Univ
Date Posted: Feb 28, 2020
Review by: Teddy M.
Courses Completed: Precalculus, Calculus I
Review: Pros: once you get going, you can go really fast. The visual textbook is pretty cool. The instructors were very responsive. Cons: the movies are great, but the software crashes more than it should. Sometimes it is just a hassle doing things in the software instead of on paper, but once I got used to the software, it was ok.
Transferred Credits to: Texas Christian University
Date Posted: Sep 6, 2020
Review by: Mark L.
Courses Completed: Applied Calculus
Review: Great course. Because of this class I was able to meet the entry requirements for my EMBA program on a tight time window in addition to sharpening math skills from classes taken over 15 years ago!
Transferred Credits to: MIT