Calculus 3 - Vector Calculus Course InformationCalculus 3 course can best be described as a "the first semester course of Differential and Integral Calculus to functions of many variables".
This course has many names, all being equivalent:
- Calculus 3
- Calculus 4
- Calculus III
- Calculus IV
- Vector Calculus
- Calculus of Many Variables
- Calculus of Several Variables
Below are some links for further information about the Calculus 3 course via Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University.
- Calculus 3 - Vector Calculus Online Course Credit
- Vector Calculus - Calculus 3
- Can I Take Calculus 3 in High School?
- Vector Calculus and Linear Algebra As A Senior in High School?
- Differential Equations, Calculus 3 and Linear Algebra in High School?
- Calculus 3 Online Course FAST
- Calculus 3 Online Course For Credit Start Immediately
- Calculus 3 Online Course For Credit Start Today, Finish Quickly
- Calculus 3 Quick Online Course For Credit Start Immediately
- Calculus 3 Accredited Online Course
- Calculus 3 Summer 2020 Online Course
- Calculus 3 Winter 2020 Online Course
- Calculus 3 Summer Course
- Calculus 3 Fall 2020 Online Course
- Calculus 3 Fall Course
- Calculus 3 Online Accredited
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Jun 6, 2020
Review by: Douglas Z.
Courses Completed: Multivariable Calculus, Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, Probability Theory
Review: I loved these courses. So in depth and comprehensive. The mix of software and math curriculum was tremendously helpful to my future studies and career in engineering. I highly recommend these courses if you are bored of textbook courses.
Transferred Credits to: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Date Posted: Aug 23, 2020
Review by: Sean Metzger
Student Email: email@example.com
Courses Completed: Differential Equations
Review: A lifesaver. When I found out I needed a course done in the last weeks of summer I thought there was no way i'd find one available, but this let me complete the course as quickly as I needed to while still mastering the topics. Professor always got back to me very quickly and got my assignments back to me the next day or day of. Can't recommend this course enough for students in a hurry or who just want to learn at their own pace.
Transferred Credits to: Missouri University of Science and Technology
Date Posted: May 21, 2020
Review by: Chester F.
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II
Review: I did not enjoy Calculus I at my school. I retook Calculus I, and then Calculus II, over the summer via Distance Calculus and it was awesome. I started my sophomore year back on track and ready for my physics classes. I struggled with the MathLive software but I guess it was alright.
Transferred Credits to: University of North Carolina
Distance Calculus - Curriculum Exploration
VC.05 - 2D Measurements
- V5: VC.05 - 2D Measurements:
- V5.1: VC.05 - 2D Measurements - Basics
- V5.1.a: VC.05.B1: Measuring flow across a curve with the integral
- V5.1.b: VC.05.B2: Measuring flow along a curve with the integral
- V5.1.c: VC.05.B3: Measurements by path integrals
- V5.1.d: VC.05.B4: Directed curves; path integral; path independence, and graident fields
- V5.2: VC.05 - 2D Measurements - Tutorials
- V5.2.a: VC.05.T1: Backward and forward
- V5.2.b: VC.05.T2: Screwing up
- V5.2.c: VC.05.T3: Recognizing gradient fields: The gradient test
- V5.2.d: VC.05.T4: Line integrals
- V5.2.e: VC.05.T5: Summary of main ideas
- V5.3: VC.05 - 2D Measurements - Give It a Try
- V5.3.a: VC.05.G1: Flow along and flow across
- V5.3.b: VC.05.G2: Path integrals: Backward and forward
- V5.3.c: VC.05.G3: Calculations and interpretations
- V5.3.d: VC.05.G4: Water
- V5.3.e: VC.05.G5: Sources and sinks
- V5.3.f: VC.05.G6: Gradient fields are where the mathematical action is
- V5.3.g: VC.05.G7: Work and how the physicists measure it
- V5.3.h: VC.05.G8: Spin fields
- V5.3.i: VC.05.G9: "Calculus Cal" screws up again
- V5.3.j: VC.05.G10
- V5.4: VC.05 - 2D Measurements - Literacy