Online Linear Matrix Algebra Course - Distance Calculus Course InformationOnline Linear Matrix Algebra course can best be described as a "first course in the study of elementary Linear Algebra and Matrix Theory".
This course has many names, all being equivalent:
- Linear Algebra
- Matrix Theory
- Linear Systems of Equations
- Linear Spaces
- Elementary Linear Algebra
- Computational Linear Algebra
Distance Linear Algebra via Distance Calculus is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT course from a traditional textbook/lecture classroom course.
Distance Linear Algebra is taught via an experimentation-based curriculum using Mathematica, earning real academic credits through Roger Williams University in Providence, Rhode Island, USA.
Distance Linear Algebra is similar to a Computational Linear Algebra course in some ways, but not exactly the same. A Computational Linear Algebra course will look at developing the computational engines that attack the structures of linear algebra; our Distance Linear Algebra simply uses those computational softwares like Mathematica as a laboratory tool, to unlock the concepts and theorems at work in Linear Algebra from a very graphical, geometric, and inquisitive approach.
In contrast, many classroom/textbook Linear Algebra courses are taught mainly the same way they were taught 100 years ago - the small breadbasket of calculations you can complete by hand on paper, and where the theory of linear algebra leads you. As such, the calculations you can complete youself are quite limited, although proponents of this approach feel you "really know linear algebra" because you have to do the (often hard and tedious) computing yourself by hand.
We invite you to investigate the Distance Linear Algebra course via Distance Calculus either via the menu to the left, or the additional links below.
At Distance Calculus, we call our "Online Linear Matrix Algebra" course as Linear Algebra - Math 331 - 3 credits.
Below are some links for further information about the Online Linear Matrix Algebra course via Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University.
- Linear Matrix Algebra Online Course Summer 2021
- Linear Matrix Algebra Online Course Fall 2021
- Elementary Linear Matrix Algebra Online Course For Credit Now
- Online Elementary Linear Matrix Algebra Online Course For Credit Now
- Can You Take Linear Algebra While in High School?
- Linear Matrix Algebra + Multivariable While A Senior in High School?
- Can You Take Linear Matrix Algebra Before Calculus 2?
- Advanced Placement Linear Matrix Algebra
- Is Linear Matrix Algebra Really Hard
- Linear Algebra with Mathematica Software from Wolfram
- Online Linear Matrix Algebra Online Course FAST
- Online Linear Matrix Algebra Online Course For Credit Start Immediately
- Online Linear Matrix Algebra Online Course For Credit Start Today, Finish Quickly
- Online Linear Matrix Algebra Quick Online Course For Credit Start Immediately
- Online Linear Matrix Algebra Accredited Online Course
- Online Linear Matrix Algebra Summer 2021 Online Course
- Online Linear Matrix Algebra Winter 2021 Online Course
- Online Linear Matrix Algebra Summer Course
- Online Linear Matrix Algebra Fall 2021 Online Course
- Online Linear Matrix Algebra Fall Course
- Online Linear Matrix Algebra Online Accredited
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Aug 23, 2020
Review by: Sean Metzger
Student Email: email@example.com
Courses Completed: Differential Equations
Review: A lifesaver. When I found out I needed a course done in the last weeks of summer I thought there was no way i'd find one available, but this let me complete the course as quickly as I needed to while still mastering the topics. Professor always got back to me very quickly and got my assignments back to me the next day or day of. Can't recommend this course enough for students in a hurry or who just want to learn at their own pace.
Transferred Credits to: Missouri University of Science and Technology
Date Posted: Sep 6, 2020
Review by: Mark L.
Courses Completed: Applied Calculus
Review: Great course. Because of this class I was able to meet the entry requirements for my EMBA program on a tight time window in addition to sharpening math skills from classes taken over 15 years ago!
Transferred Credits to: MIT
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2020
Review by: Daniel Marasco
Courses Completed: Multivariable Calculus
Review: This course was more affordable than many, and the flexible format was terrific for me, as I am inclined to work very diligently on tasks on my own. It could be dangerous for a person who requires external discipline more, but it works well for self-starters, allowing you to prioritize when you have other pressing work. I was a full time teacher adding a math certification, and this course allowed me to master the math while working around my teaching schedule and fitting work into moments here and there when I had time. I was able to transfer the credits to Montana State University, Bozeman for my teaching internship program without a hitch. The instructors were all very helpful and patient, even when I failed to see a ridiculously simple solution on one problem after 20 emails back and forth. Overall, I was more pleased with my experience in this class than I was with any of my other 9 courses.
Transferred Credits to: Montana State University, Bozeman