Liberal Arts Calculus Online Course Info - Distance Calculus Course InformationLiberal Arts Calculus course can best be described as a "single semester course introducing Differential and Integral Calculus to non-STEM majors".
This course has many names, all being equivalent:
- Survey of Calculus
- Liberal Arts Calculus
- Applied Calculus
- Business Calculus
- Brief Calculus
- Calculus for Life Science
Below are some links for further information about the Liberal Arts Calculus course via Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University.
- Liberal Arts Calculus Online Course FAST
- Liberal Arts Calculus Online Course For Credit Start Immediately
- Liberal Arts Calculus Online Course For Credit Start Today, Finish Quickly
- Liberal Arts Calculus Quick Online Course For Credit Start Immediately
- Liberal Arts Calculus Accredited Online Course
- Liberal Arts Calculus Summer 2020 Online Course
- Liberal Arts Calculus Summer Course
- Liberal Arts Calculus Fall 2020 Online Course
- Liberal Arts Calculus Fall Course
- Liberal Arts Calculus Online Accredited
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Apr 5, 2020
Review by: Catherine M.
Courses Completed: Calculus I
Review: Calculus I from Distance Calculus was wonderful! I took AB Calculus in high school, but I didn't take the AP Calc exam. Instead I took Calculus I with Distance Calculus, and it was so much better! It was a little review of topics, but not really. I really understood calculus when I finished!
Transferred Credits to: University of Chicago
Date Posted: Apr 6, 2020
Review by: Paul Simmons
Courses Completed: Multivariable Calculus, Differential Equations
Review: I took Multivariable and Diff Eq during the summer. The DiffEq course was awesome - very useful for my physics and engineering course. I was unsure about Mathematica at first, but I got the hang of it quickly. Thank you Distance Calculus!
Transferred Credits to: University of Oregon
Date Posted: May 3, 2020
Review by: Andris H.
Courses Completed: Applied Calculus
Review: I found out from my MBA program that I needed to finish calculus before starting the MBA. They told me 3 weeks before term started! I was able to finish Applied Calculus from Distance Calculus. Definitely a great class. Thanks Distance Calculus!
Transferred Credits to: SUNY Stony Brook
Distance Calculus - Curriculum Exploration
- B5: 1.05-Tools:
- B5.1: 1.05-Basics
- B5.2: 1.05-Tutorials
- B5.3: 1.05-Give It a Try
- B5.3.a: BC1.05.G1
- B5.3.b: BC1.05.G2
- B5.3.c: BC1.05.G3
- B5.3.d: BC1.05.G4
- B5.3.e: BC1.05.G5
- B5.3.f: BC1.05.G6
- B5.3.g: BC1.05.G7
- B5.3.h: BC1.05.G8
- B5.3.i: BC1.05.G9
- B5.3.j: BC1.05.G10
- B5.3.k: BC1.05.G11
- B5.4: 1.05-Literacy