Linear Algebra Course - Distance Calculus Course InformationLinear Algebra course can best be described as a "first course in the study of Linear Algebra and Matrix Theory".
This course has many names, all being equivalent:
- Linear Algebra
- Matrix Theory
- Linear Systems of Equations
- Linear Spaces
Our Linear Algebra course differs from a classroom/textbook-based course in that we employ Mastery Learning so that you complete all assignments at 100% to assure competancy, as well as our curriculum shifting the course to a laboratory-style course, where theorem/lemma/proof type exposition is replaced by running experiments in Mathematica as you would in a science laboratory to empirically deduce the concepts and behaviors of Linear Algebra, both solvable (classically) via hand-based techiques, as well as studying Linear Algebra that can only be solved and investigated graphically and numerically using a computer. The Linear Algebra curriculum is highly visual and based upon observations of experiments run in Mathematica.
At Distance Calculus, we call our "Linear Algebra" course as Linear Algebra - Math 331 - 3 credits.
Below are some links for further information about the Linear Algebra course via Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University.
- Linear Algebra Online Course Summer 2021
- Linear Algebra Online Course Fall 2021
- Linear Algebra Online Course Winter 2021
- Elementary Linear Algebra Online Course For Credit
- Online Elementary Linear Algebra Online Course For Credit
- Can I Take Linear Algebra in High School?
- Linear Algebra and Multivariable As A Senior in High School?
- Can I Take Linear Algebra Without Calculus 2?
- AP Advanced Placement Linear Algebra
- Is Linear Algebra Hard
- Linear Algebra with Mathematica
- Linear Algebra Online Course FAST
- Linear Algebra Online Course For Credit Start Immediately
- Linear Algebra Online Course For Credit Start Today, Finish Quickly
- Linear Algebra Quick Online Course For Credit Start Immediately
- Linear Algebra Accredited Online Course
- Linear Algebra Summer 2021 Online Course
- Linear Algebra Winter 2021 Online Course
- Linear Algebra Summer Course
- Linear Algebra Fall 2021 Online Course
- Linear Algebra Fall Course
- Linear Algebra Online Accredited
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Aug 23, 2020
Review by: Sean Metzger
Student Email: email@example.com
Courses Completed: Differential Equations
Review: A lifesaver. When I found out I needed a course done in the last weeks of summer I thought there was no way i'd find one available, but this let me complete the course as quickly as I needed to while still mastering the topics. Professor always got back to me very quickly and got my assignments back to me the next day or day of. Can't recommend this course enough for students in a hurry or who just want to learn at their own pace.
Transferred Credits to: Missouri University of Science and Technology
Date Posted: Jan 18, 2021
Review by: Coury Gaffney
Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Courses Completed: Linear Algebra
Review: The program used gives an amazing insight into everything that's happening, that you wouldn't get in a traditional course. All of the lessons are clear and clean, and the professor is very helpful along the way. I learned a lot and am happy with taking this course
Transferred Credits to: Virginia Tech
Date Posted: Jan 12, 2020
Review by: Anonymous
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II
Review: I needed to brush up on my high school calculus and finally take Calc II before starting a graduate program that needed them as prereqs. This was perfect choice to fit in that summer. Got done at fast pace that I wanted and needed. Also had added bonus of one on one feedback and help when needed. Video lessons were better than many on campus instructors in large lecture settings. Recommend for anyone needing to satisfy prereqs at home institution.
Transferred Credits to: University of Michigan