Linear Algebra Course - Distance Calculus Course InformationLinear Algebra course can best be described as a "first course in the study of Linear Algebra and Matrix Theory".
This course has many names, all being equivalent:
- Linear Algebra
- Matrix Theory
- Linear Systems of Equations
- Linear Spaces
Our Linear Algebra course differs from a classroom/textbook-based course in that we employ Mastery Learning so that you complete all assignments at 100% to assure competancy, as well as our curriculum shifting the course to a laboratory-style course, where theorem/lemma/proof type exposition is replaced by running experiments in Mathematica as you would in a science laboratory to empirically deduce the concepts and behaviors of Linear Algebra, both solvable (classically) via hand-based techiques, as well as studying Linear Algebra that can only be solved and investigated graphically and numerically using a computer. The Linear Algebra curriculum is highly visual and based upon observations of experiments run in Mathematica.
At Distance Calculus, we call our "Linear Algebra" course as Linear Algebra - Math 331 - 3 credits.
Below are some links for further information about the Linear Algebra course via Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University.
- Linear Algebra Online Course Summer 2023
- Linear Algebra Online Course Fall 2023
- Linear Algebra Online Course Winter 2023
- Elementary Linear Algebra Online Course For Credit
- Online Elementary Linear Algebra Online Course For Credit
- Can I Take Linear Algebra in High School?
- Can I Take Linear Algebra Without Calculus 2?
- AP Advanced Placement Linear Algebra
- Is Linear Algebra Hard
- Linear Algebra with Mathematica
- Linear Algebra Online Course FAST
- Linear Algebra Quick Online Course For Credit Start Immediately
- Linear Algebra Accredited Online Course
- Linear Algebra Summer 2023 Online Course
- Linear Algebra Winter 2023 Online Course
- Linear Algebra Summer Course
- Linear Algebra Winter Course
- Linear Algebra Spring Course
- Linear Algebra Fall 2023 Online Course
- Linear Algebra Fall Course
- Linear Algebra Online Accredited
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2020
Review by: Anonymous
Courses Completed: Calculus II
Review: This is the most interactive and productive online course I have ever taken. I had taken calculus before but never understood some of the underlying concepts until I took this course. If you want to really learn calculus in a way that will stay with you for the rest of your life, take this course.
Transferred Credits to: The college of New Jersey
Date Posted: Sep 20, 2020
Review by: Genevieve P.
Courses Completed: Applied Calculus
Review: I found out from my grad school after being accepted that I needed a Calculus course before starting their MBA program. I had less than 6 weeks to do it (and as a non-STEM undergrad no less). The video lectures were informative, the pre-calc refresher was great to get re-conditioned, and the asynchronous format worked so well as I did this at night/weekends after work. I completed it in 4 weeks. Professor Curtis was extremely responsive, graded assignments quickly, and a supportive guide providing constructive feedback to me to excel at the assignments. I highly recommend this course for those who need a pre-req in a hurry or like learning on their own schedule. Thanks, Distance Calculus and Professor Curtis!
Transferred Credits to: Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Date Posted: Feb 25, 2020
Review by: Jessica M.
Courses Completed: Applied Calculus
Review: I highly recommend this course. I started the Kennedy School at Harvard with a last-minute admission, but my application required the Liberal Arts calculus course, so I had to finish the course in 3 weeks. Diane was an awesome instructor! The class was surprisingly interesting. If you need to take calculus fast, this is the program to use.
Transferred Credits to: Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University