Linear Algebra Course - Distance Calculus Course InformationLinear Algebra course can best be described as a "first course in the study of Linear Algebra and Matrix Theory".
This course has many names, all being equivalent:
- Linear Algebra
- Matrix Theory
- Linear Systems of Equations
- Linear Spaces
Our Linear Algebra course differs from a classroom/textbook-based course in that we employ Mastery Learning so that you complete all assignments at 100% to assure competancy, as well as our curriculum shifting the course to a laboratory-style course, where theorem/lemma/proof type exposition is replaced by running experiments in Mathematica as you would in a science laboratory to empirically deduce the concepts and behaviors of Linear Algebra, both solvable (classically) via hand-based techiques, as well as studying Linear Algebra that can only be solved and investigated graphically and numerically using a computer. The Linear Algebra curriculum is highly visual and based upon observations of experiments run in Mathematica.
At Distance Calculus, we call our "Linear Algebra" course as Linear Algebra - Math 331 - 3 credits.
Below are some links for further information about the Linear Algebra course via Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University.
- Linear Algebra Online Course Summer 2020
- Linear Algebra Online Course Fall 2020
- Elementary Linear Algebra Online Course For Credit
- Online Elementary Linear Algebra Online Course For Credit
- Can I Take Linear Algebra in High School?
- Linear Algebra and Multivariable As A Senior in High School?
- Can I Take Linear Algebra Without Calculus 2?
- AP Advanced Placement Linear Algebra
- Is Linear Algebra Hard
- Linear Algebra with Mathematica
- Linear Algebra Online Course FAST
- Linear Algebra Online Course For Credit Start Immediately
- Linear Algebra Online Course For Credit Start Today, Finish Quickly
- Linear Algebra Quick Online Course For Credit Start Immediately
- Linear Algebra Accredited Online Course
- Linear Algebra Summer 2020 Online Course
- Linear Algebra Summer Course
- Linear Algebra Fall 2020 Online Course
- Linear Algebra Fall Course
- Linear Algebra Online Accredited
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Feb 28, 2020
Review by: Karen N.
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II
Review: Awesome classes! I was really weak with Calculus, so I retook Calc 1 and kept going into Calc 2. I feel like I finally understood Calculus. The finals were pretty thorough, but not nearly as stressful as the blue book exams. I highly recommend these courses!
Transferred Credits to: Various
Date Posted: Jun 6, 2020
Review by: Douglas Z.
Courses Completed: Multivariable Calculus, Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, Probability Theory
Review: I loved these courses. So in depth and comprehensive. The mix of software and math curriculum was tremendously helpful to my future studies and career in engineering. I highly recommend these courses if you are bored of textbook courses.
Transferred Credits to: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Date Posted: Feb 28, 2020
Review by: Teddy M.
Courses Completed: Precalculus, Calculus I
Review: Pros: once you get going, you can go really fast. The visual textbook is pretty cool. The instructors were very responsive. Cons: the movies are great, but the software crashes more than it should. Sometimes it is just a hassle doing things in the software instead of on paper, but once I got used to the software, it was ok.
Transferred Credits to: Texas Christian University
Distance Calculus - Curriculum Exploration
MGM.03 - Make Matrix
- L3: MGM.03 - Make Matrix:
- L3.1: MGM.03 - Basics
- L3.2: MGM.03 - Tutorials
- L3.3: MGM.03 - Give It a Try
- L3.3.a: MGM.03.G1
- L3.3.b: MGM.03.G2
- L3.3.c: MGM.03.G3
- L3.3.d: MGM.03.G4
- L3.3.e: MGM.03.G5
- L3.3.f: MGM.03.G6
- L3.3.g: MGM.03.G7
- L3.3.h: MGM.03.G8
- L3.3.i: MGM.03.G9
- L3.4: MGM.03 - Literacy