Multivariable Calculus Course InformationMultivariable Calculus course can best be described as a "the first semester course of Differential and Integral Calculus to functions of many variables".
This course has many names, all being equivalent:
- Calculus III
- Calculus IV
- Vector Calculus
- Calculus of Many Variables
- Calculus of Several Variables
Below are some links for further information about the Multivariable Calculus course via Distance Calculus @ Roger Williams University.
- Multivariable Calculus Online Course Credit
- Multivariable Calculus - Calculus 3
- Can I Take Multivariable Calculus in High School?
- Multivariable and Linear Algebra As A Senior in High School?
- Differential Equations, Multivariable and Linear Algebra in High School?
- Online Options for Multivariable Calculus
- Is Calculus 2 Same As Multivariable Calculus
- Do You Need Multivariable Calculus Before Linear Algebra
- Which Calculus Course is Multivariable Calculus
- What is the Best Online Multivariable Calculus Course
- Multivariable Calculus Online Course FAST
- Multivariable Calculus Online Course For Credit Start Immediately
- Multivariable Calculus Online Course For Credit Start Today, Finish Quickly
- Multivariable Calculus Quick Online Course For Credit Start Immediately
- Multivariable Calculus Accredited Online Course
- Multivariable Calculus Summer 2021 Online Course
- Multivariable Calculus Winter 2021 Online Course
- Multivariable Calculus Summer Course
- Multivariable Calculus Fall 2021 Online Course
- Multivariable Calculus Fall Course
- Multivariable Calculus Online Accredited
Distance Calculus - Student Reviews
Date Posted: Dec 20, 2019
Review by: Bill K.
Courses Completed: Calculus I, Calculus II, Multivariable Calculus, Linear Algebra
Review: I took the whole calculus series and Linear Algebra via Distance Calculus. Dr. Curtis spent countless hours messaging back and forth with me, answering every question, no matter how trivial they might seem. Dr. Curtis is extremely responsive, especially if the student is curious and is willing to work hard. I don't think I ever waited much more than a day for Dr. Curtis to get a notebook back to me. Dr. Curtis would also make videos of concepts if I was really lost. The course materials are fantastic. If you are a student sitting on the fence, trying to decide between a normal classroom class or Distance Calculus classes with Livemath and Mathematica, my choice would be the Distance Calculus classes every time. The Distance Calculus classes are more engaging. The visual aspects of the class notebooks are awesome. You get the hand calculation skills you need. The best summary I can give is to say, given the opportunity, I would put my own son's math education in Dr. Curtis's hands.
Transferred Credits to: None
Date Posted: Sep 20, 2020
Review by: Genevieve P.
Courses Completed: Applied Calculus
Review: I found out from my grad school after being accepted that I needed a Calculus course before starting their MBA program. I had less than 6 weeks to do it (and as a non-STEM undergrad no less). The video lectures were informative, the pre-calc refresher was great to get re-conditioned, and the asynchronous format worked so well as I did this at night/weekends after work. I completed it in 4 weeks. Professor Curtis was extremely responsive, graded assignments quickly, and a supportive guide providing constructive feedback to me to excel at the assignments. I highly recommend this course for those who need a pre-req in a hurry or like learning on their own schedule. Thanks, Distance Calculus and Professor Curtis!
Transferred Credits to: Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Date Posted: Feb 23, 2020
Review by: Carl Conners
Courses Completed: Multivariable Calculus, Differential Equations, Linear Algebra
Review: After a really rough first year of calculus, I completed all of the second year calculus courses with Distance Calculus. It was like night and day the difference. My first year was so boring and monotonous. Multivariable Calculus, Differential Equations, and Linear Algebra through Distance Calculus were just so much different - so not boring at all. I thoroughly enjoyed these courses. So engaging.
Transferred Credits to: Michigan State University